Seamless clothing refers to the edge of the clothing wear on the body can not see the seam trace, that is seamless.
Seamless clothing is a new fashion trend, pursuing the beauty of body, self-cultivation and curve beauty of human body. From the concept of seamless underwear, the use of seamless underwear technology, through technological innovation, fashion design, style update and other aspects of progress, promote the development of clothing.
Now seamless clothing mainly includes: seamless underwear, one-time bra, seamless sweater.
Seamless underwear select special equipment to produce one-time forming underwear. Seamless underwear uses high technology to produce high elastic knitted outerwear, underwear and high elastic sportswear, so that neck, waist, buttocks and other parts do not need seams.
Its characteristics can be summarized as follows:
(1) the fabric composition is: the ground yarn is nylon. Cotton or other natural fiber, the veil is elastic yarn;
(2) close to the body seamless: unique seamless design, wear no trace, care for the skin;
(3) body shaping: support chest, slim waist, lift buttocks, straight back and other functions;
(4) moisture permeability: cotton fabric, sweat absorption and ventilation, keep the skin dry;
(5) fashion and beauty: the shape is simple but noble, and the appearance is simple but elegant.
Article source: Jiangmen seamless clothing customization http://www.xn--rgv1z637ct0i.com/
How to see the production quality of a garment?
1. Check the stitches. When wearing clothes, the poor quality clothes will always have local off-line. Generally, the stitches at the seams of good quality clothes are very close and firm. Gently pull the seam, if the opening is large, the quality of the clothes is not good. 2. According to the quality level of clothes, clothes are generally divided into three levels: qualified products, first-class products and superior products. The higher the grade, the higher the color fastness and the bette
Pay attention to all kinds of labels when buying clothes
Pay attention to all kinds of logo on clothing: 1. Whether there is trademark and Chinese factory name and address on the product. 2. Whether there is clothing size identification and corresponding specification on the product, the salesperson can select the suitable size and specification for himself. 3. Whether there is a fiber content mark on the product mainly refers to the fiber content mark of the fabric and lining of the garment. The percentage of various fiber content should be clear and
What are the common daily clothing fabrics?
In addition to considering the brand, style planning, color and quality of a garment, you should not ignore an important factor, that is, fabric. It is necessary for a merchant to master certain fabric knowledge, so that he can be more comfortable in selling clothes. The following is a brief introduction of some common clothing fabrics. 1. Cotton cloth is a common fabric, but it has a long history and a wide range of applications. The main reason is that the softer the cotton cloth is, it will b